We’ve found that physicians often prefer communicating with patients when they have a visual to reference – like an anatomical model.
How do anatomical models help?
- Help accurately evaluate your patient’s anatomy
- Improves communication between you and your patient and medical staff
- Serves as a visual reference before, during, after surgery
- Cuts down the risk of patients misinterpreting information
- Anatomical models are accurate
Have any questions about this post? Let us know in the comment box below!