The Disposable CT Biopsy Fast Find Grid is used for all CT (Computed Technology) guided biopsies and drainage procedures, regardless of the body part. This includes thyroid, lung, liver, abdominal, pelvic and extremity biopsies and drainages.
A particularly important feature is how the grid forms to the patient’s body for precise and accurate imaging technique. A few other key features the Disposable Fast Find Grid offers:
- 1 cm markings across each slice for precise needle placement
- Flexible grid material conforms closely to the patient’s anatomy for accurate imaging
- Disposable grid prevents cross-contamination
- Tape strips assure non-slip positioning
- Fast, accurate pinpointing of area of concern saves time and money
- Radio opaque grid yields a readily identifiable dot pattern on each CT image
- Porous grid allows accurate marking of area with felt-tip or marking pen
- Latex Free
The fast find grid is a simple, disposable tool that can be used in all CT guided biopsies and drainage procedures and allows accurate results. If you have any questions regarding this topic, please let us know in the comment box below. Looking to try the fast find grid before you make your purchase? We are confident you will be satisfied with the disposable fast find CT grid that we will send you a free sample to try.