Today’s featured product is our disposable culture tubes and caps! These disposable sterile round bottom culture tubes are made of high quality Polypropylene (PP) plastic or crystal clear Polystyrene (PS).
- Polypropylene (PP) Tubes will withstand temperatures from -190° to +120°C and may be centrifuged at up to 4000xg
- Polystyrene (PS) Tubes will withstand with a more limited temperatures range of 0° to 70°C and may be centrifuged at up to 2000xg
- Caps are made of polyethylene (PE) and have the popular two position design (up/loose for aerobic work and down/sealed for anaerobic cultures)
- 12mm x 75mm tubes are graduated to 4ml
- 17mm x 100mm tubes are graduated to 12ml
- Printed graduations & marking spot
- Sterile; RNase & DNase free
- Culture Tubes are supplied with dual position caps attached
Have any questions about today’s featured product? Let us know in the comment box below.