Today we have the myBlock II Digital Dry Bath – Dual Chamber with 2 Quick-Flip Blocks as our featured product! This digital dry bath serves major advantages over traditional dry baths.
- Digital temperature control (set and walk away)
- Hinged lid (improves uniformity & conserves energy)
- External (optional) temperature probe (measures actual sample temperature)
- Includes (2) Quick-Flip universal blocks (supports all common tube sizes, PCR strips and PCR plates)
- Additional blocks can be purchased separately
The first digital dry baths to include advanced microprocessor controls, timed or continuous operation and a removable hinged lid. In addition, an optional external temperature feedback probe can be positioned directly inside a sample tube, providing real-time control and monitoring of actual sample temperature.
The myBlock’s transparent lid helps to promote better uniformity and minimize temperature stratification in the block by maintaining a warm air jacket layer. It also helps to reduce energy consumption by minimizing heat loss to the environment. The hinged lid can be flipped open (to the rear), or easily removed (lifted off) to accommodate taller tubes.
Includes (2) Quick-Flip Blocks. These universal blocks accept tubes from 0.5 to 2.0ml and, with just a quick flip to the other side, accommodate 0.2ml tubes, PCR strips or (in the dual block model only) a PCR plate. Other blocks are available for tubes up to 50ml. Have a question on our featured product? Let us know in the comment box below!