Today, BrandTech’s BRAND UV-Transparent Spectrophotometry Ultra-Micro Cuvettes will be our featured product! These cuvettes are a popular choice for many working in research and testing laboratories.
- BRAND UV-Cuvette UV-transparent ultra-micro cuvettes are a popular disposable alternative to quartz cuvettes in DNA, RNA, and protein analyses as well as many other applications between 220nm and 900nm.
- UV-Cuvettes eliminate the tedious and time-wasting cuvette washing, and the risk of sample carry-over associated with reusable quartz cuvettes. Process QC applications avoid the need for qualified SOP’s for cuvette cleaning.
- The proprietary plastic material offers chemical compatibility superior to that of conventional plastic cuvettes of acrylic or polystyrene, and may be used with most polar organic solvents.
- Cuvettes have recessed windows to help protect against scratching and fit most commercial spectrophotometers and photometers. They are grouped by mold cavity number to maximize consistency between cuvettes and reduce variation in extinction coefficient.
- Use the semi-micro size UV-Cuvettes for sample volumes between 1.5mL and 3.0mL, and the macro UV-Cuvettes for samples larger than 2.5mL, or for applications where chemical resistance is primary. Ultra-micro sized UV-Cuvettes may be used with sample volumes as small as 70µL.
- Individually wrapped UV-Cuvettes micro are free of DNase, DNA and RNase!
- Filling Volume Minimum: 70uL
- Filling Volume Maximum: 550uL (15mm window) / 850uL (8.5mm window)
- Sample Window Dimensions: 2mm x 3.5mm (minimum)
- Light Path: 10mm
- Range of Application: 220-900nm
Have any questions regarding our featured product? Let us know in the comment box below!