Today’s featured product comes from our selection of Whirl-Pak specimen bags, the 4 oz. (118ml) Whirl-Pak Write-On Bags!
Whirl-Pak bags made the “universal sample system”, which means that a single sample can be used for all tests required for quality control, product content, and legal compliance.
- A convenient white Write-On Strip will accept virtually any writing instruments (ballpoint pen, pencil, or felt-tip marker) for easy sample identification
- Marking for 100ml and 4oz measurements to assist in volume control
- High-quality blended polyethylene
- Puncture proof tabs by extending the tape on the tab past the aluminum wire ends eliminating the sharp points which could puncture the bags or gloves
- Leakproof closure (whirling or tightly folding the tab over 3 times) prevents impurities from entering the bag and contaminating the sample
- Sterile with +1 Sterilization, a process of sterilizing sealed cartons of Whirl-Pak bags after manufacturing using ethylene oxide gas at an independent ISO-certified facility
- Not autoclavable
- Bags should not be used at temperatures above 180°F (82°C)
- Bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to -346°F (-210°C); careful handling required after freezing
- ISO9001 certified
- FDA approval
Have any questions on the whirl-pak write-on bags? Let us know in the box below!